- A valid FCC Amateur Radio license.
- Completed registration form. Note: If you are a current member, you are required to renew your membership annually by submitting an updated membership form.
- Proof of passing required classes and any associated certificates.
- Participation in Borough and District wide nets, events and meetings.
- Access to amateur radio equipment.
- Submit your registration form via email.
- Membership registration forms are reviewed by Bob Jordan, KD2BQM, NYC District Emergency Coordinator
Additional comments or question? Please contact the NYC District ARES Emergency Coordinator